Monday, July 27, 2015

Father

You see the clouds that try to fill the garden of my heart,
Your presence, like a perfect light, strengthens so wonderfully
Moving with the power of your greatest love to impart
A beautiful, miraculous work slowly starts in me.
****************************************
The seeds of promise are planted with a vision to grow
Magnificent rays of inspiration come shining through
The grandeur of the hope of your glory begins to show
Suddenly, you've begun something spectacular and new.
*****************************************
I can see some of the clouds now begin to go away
Like a magnificent work in progress and so much more
I am the special creation of your hands every day
Father, let me be your restoration; come now, explore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...