Friday, July 10, 2015

Tailored Steps


Dear Lord:
 
You are the bright light that guides the steps of my journey;
The foundation that gives me promise every day
Placing my feet upon yours is the best place I should be
I want to have the best footsteps in every way.
******************************************
Every instrument needed for the journey is there
Surrounded by your love and filled with your sweet grace too
You provide the endurance and the strength with great care
and amazing happiness and peace to see me through.
**************************************
I know that you will never leave or forsake me
Your great presence will be my lighthouse until the end
When I take tailored steps with you there is victory
We are a great team my Father, Savior and best friend.
 
**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...