Friday, July 17, 2015

The Voyage Chronicles
The Continuing Story of Love's Greatest Gift
Segment Seventeen
**********************************
     Rick tried desperately to get out of the strong grasp that held him, but, couldn't move.  He gasped and froze in his seat.  Suddenly, two men appeared before him.  He didn't know who they were.

     Another shadow quickly emerged, and the lights came on.  It was his brother, Trey.  "Hey, why are you in the dark?  Didn't things work?"  He asked.  "Shut the lights off and go", Rick answered.

     "You just can't quit.  This is my pastor and my friend from church.  Let us pray for you."  Trey demanded.  "I don't see the point.  But, do what you want to."  Rick responded.

     They joined hands and prayed for him.  "Okay, we have a surprise for you."  Trey said.  The pastor handed Rick two large envelopes.  Rick really didn't know what to think as he took them.

**************************************
STAY TUNED!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...