Saturday, June 11, 2016

Thought For The Day 

So, if you had to define
the word love

to someone

how would you do it?

Would it be admiration....
devotion....consideration

The only way to define

true love

is 

through a bond with the Lord

He

Is 

Love

So,

You can tell someone

Genuine love

is 

my Heavenly Father

in my life

and

the greatest parts 

of 

his magnificent

work

that

beautifies

my heart

and 

helps me

to live

to bless

to love

to help

and to enrich


my life

and

the life of

all

of the hearts

around me.

***************************************
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...