Saturday, August 8, 2026

When I Touch Your Mighty Hands

Jesus 

As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands 
Everything does seem just a little easier to bear 
You give me confidence and show me just where I stand 
And that no matter what the circumstance You are right there.

As I reach out with great delight and touch Your mighty hands 
Healing begins to flow like water of life right to me 
You teach me and give me wisdom to follow Your plans 
So that holding on to You I'll have prosperity.

As I reach out with trust and joy and touch Your mighty hands 
I feel more like the star You want me to be 
Listening for Your voice and following Your commands 
I will live the very best with hope that You have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Touch Your Mighty Hands

Jesus  As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands  Everything does seem just a little easier to bear  You give me confide...