Thursday, August 13, 2026

Majestic Glory

Savior 

Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully 
I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true 
I have no other method to look at all things clearly 
The greatest meaning and purpose of who I am comes from You.

You are the author from beginning to end with such happiness 😊 
Giving me all of Your greatest traits with joy forevermore 
And then You give me miracles to show just how I am blessed 
One touch of Your majestic Glory and great things are in store.

So I am giving You gratitude now and thanksgiving each day 
You keep working on my pathway with Your love diligently 
Whenever I need guidance and light You always make a way 
You are the majestic Glory that defines it all in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Movement Of Your Presence

My Savior  I am here on bended knee with a heavy heart coming before You in hopeful prayer... Presenting a heart of humility and requesting ...