As the hour glass of time begins to melt away upon the wings of
yesterday, the heart stands in quiet stillness. It watches and awaits
as the silhouette of tomorrow's horizon begins to form with exquisite
beauty and amazing grandeur. The light of a new beginning illuminates
as the dreams of the heart take their place upon hope's journey
inspiring the music of the spirit. A vision takes shape with the
essence of Faith, Love, and incredible happiness as a new pathway takes
its form upon future's
timeline. The heart welcomes the minutes as
precious gifts, new blessings to further enrich its existence and
travels on with excitement at its steps ahead........a brand new year.
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Greatest Blessing
My Savior... The greatest blessing that my heart can hold is that I belong to You My life is valued and adored so wonderfully in Your care Y...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment