Friday, December 1, 2017

The Perfect Gift

Father,

Thank you for being everything I need each day,
You're my perfect gift of hope and promise from above
Your presence brings beauty to my life in every way
Every minute of it all is filled with your bright love.
*******************************************
Thank you for your precious love and grace that's always there,
Your patience and forgiveness are in abundance, too
As you spread your hands, your heart is open with tender care
I can truly see all things wonderful that is you.
********************************************
Thanks for taking this broken vessel into your grasp,
and beginning a masterpiece, as only you can
You fill me with everything good from you that will last
All according to your perfect timing and your plan.
*******************************************
You are my Father and my best friend beyond all time,
my protector, my defender, and my healer, too
 Everything I'll need in you my precious Father I'll find
You are my perfect gift who will always see me through.
*********************************************
My perfect gift's worth more than one can ever dream of,
I am truly grateful that it's been given to me
I'm sending my praise and my thanks to Heaven above
The perfect gift of you is mine for eternity.
******************************************
Amen
*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...