Saturday, December 23, 2017
May everyone have a blessed, wonderful, happy, amazing Christmas, and a
safe happy adventure filled new year. Make it a creative one filled
with the blessings your heart desires, and the love your heart
personifies. Let kindness be your guide as you touch the lives of
others. Count your blessings with greater detail and a heart of grace.
Also a very special holiday wish to all of our men and women in the
military. Know that our thoughts and prayer are with you this holiday
season and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderment
Jesus I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive Filling m...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment