Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Friendship's Song *********
I see the pure light in your eyes so clearly....
It shines like a window into your heart
As my spirit searches for more to see
I look for the essence of who you are.
I see love in the center of it all.......
and a kindness and gentleness so true,
Humbleness and peace like a waterfall
that flows into everything that you do.
Humanity that radiates each day
A love of life to which none can compare.........
I see true beauty in a special way
a genuine side so perfect and rare.
I open my heart with great happiness.....
The bond of friendship forms forevermore
For true friends are thankful and always blessed
Standing together....that's what friends are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...