Monday, August 20, 2018

Thought For The Day

The simple things mean the most

In this crazy fast paced world

filled with stress and anxiety

We need to take some time

to count our blessings large and small

No matter how busy you are

schedule some 'blessing' time

Even if you only start out 

at an hour a week

Where you can get out with family and friends

and have some fun

relax and laugh

and reflect upon the truly beautiful things

in your life

then

when you return to your hectic schedule

you'll have an extra smile and joy in your heart

and remember

GOD IS IN CONTROL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...