Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Heartfelt Revival

My Savior 


We need a mighty movement of Your spirit in this land in a beautiful and grand way 
Let Your glory, honor and sweet anointing spread mightily from coast to coast and sea to sea
May the fire of Your power be the catalyst for each new day 
Spreading the breathtaking joy of Your love to each heart and home so perfectly.

We need a mighty movement of Your spirit in this land with mercy and forgiveness so true 
As You welcome yearning hearts before You to hear Your voice with devotion so clear 
We watch as You take broken ness and feelings of being lost and make all things new
Driving out the heaviness of stress, anxiety and uncontrollable fear.

We need a mighty movement of Your spirit in this land with new beginnings within reach
And the feeling of promise and great expectation that brings prosperity 
Savior thank You for always being there to listen attentively and to teach 
I'm praying for that mighty revival where hearts are saved from coast to coast and sea to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Majestic Glory

Savior  Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully  I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true  I have no oth...