WORDS ARE LIKE INSTRUMENTS..........
IF YOU COMPOSE THEM PROPERLY.....
THEY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL LIGHTS OF INSPIRATION THAT BRING HOPE AND MOTIVATION TO THE SOUL.
HOWEVER........
IF THEY ARE COMPOSED INCORRECTLY,.....
THEY CAN BECOME LIKE A WEAPON THAT FRACTURES THE HEART
AND DESTROYS THE SPIRIT.
***** LOOK FOR THE GENUINE BEAUTY IN EVERY HEART
***** LET THE LIGHT OF YOUR LOVE AND KINDNESS BE A CATALYST TO HELP THAT BEAUTY SHINE BRIGHTER
***** BRING HOPE AND PROMISE TO EVERY ONE
REMEMBER:
BEHIND EVERY SMILE IS A GOOD FRIEND JUST WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED!!!!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When You Whisper I Love You
Jesus When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me I...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment