Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Heartfelt Angels

     The other day, I sat for a moment and looked at some items on a shelf in my home.  Some of these items are beautiful hand-crafted gifts that were given to me when I was younger.  They were made by a cherished, long time family friend and former Sunday school teacher.

   This amazing woman of God had an incredible talent and used it to bless the lives of others.  She is gone now.  But her legacy will illuminate the light of God's breathtaking love for years to come.  These quiet moments of reflection made me realize to an even greater point the tremendous capacity of God's grace and the beauty of life.

  He gives us all unique talents and gifts that make us special individuals.  We are one of a kind masterpieces fashioned by His great hands.  But, how do we know what those gifts are?  The answer can only come through the power of prayer.  We need to draw closer to the Lord, have a relationship with Him, and seek His will and wisdom for us.

  However, we must not only discover what those gifts may be, but, how we can use them to glorify Him and bless others.  I have been praying that the Lord would show me those gifts and talents.  

  Do you want to seek out true success as it comes from God?  Do you want to discover your gifts and talents that can only come from Him?

  Have you desired to know the Lord as your life's Savior and seek His great presence?  Please take a moment to pray this prayer.  Father, I desire to know You as the Lord of my life.  I give You my heart and all that I am.  Show me Your divine will and wisdom for me.

  Thank God for those angelic like souls that He brings into our lives.  They bless us and show us a small revelation of His love in action.  I am so grateful for them, and for a dear lady who took the time to let her creative love brighten my heart and shine the light of God's power and presence forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...