Friday, July 26, 2019

Dear Lord,
You see the pain that tears away at my heart's happiness,
It feels like my strength is gone and there won't be any more
I've give up and don't see any promise at its best
My dreams feel like they're disappearing and won't be restored.
A light begins to shine even though I can't see it there
A warmth starts to surround me as I feel that I'm alone
My Father's hands reach down and cradle me with such great care
Something wonderful happens as love's greatest gifts are shown.
Suddenly, a peace begins to move within my heart's core
A feeling of assurance starts to weave the pain away
A beautiful flow of healing makes me whole and much more
I can see a glimmer of hope and promise each new day.
You show me how special I am to you and always will be
When I hurt you feel my pain even greater than I do
My arms reach out for your embrace to take good care of me
I never have to face it alone, just give it all to you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...