Lord. Please bless this day so mightily. Fill it with everything wonderful and true. For the only things worth having in this world come from you. Help me to be the best that I can be..a light of hope with happiness knowing that you are in charge and will take care of the rest. Amen
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When You Whisper I Love You
Jesus When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me I...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment