Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Lord,

I look deep into my heart and see
The beauty of your love working there
A breathtaking light moving wondrously
To create something special with care.

You plant seeds of promise with delight
and heal with just one touch of your hand
Preparing to restore with your might
and make all ready for your great plan.

Suddenly, you smile so brightly
You see something precious and so true
A beautiful seed growing perfectly
It is a desire to know you.

The light soon becomes even brighter still
Everything that you are begins to flow
All is now there according to your will
A humbled heart now begins to grow.

You are pleased with what you see in a great way
A heart begins to grow and blossom more
Lord, I give praise unto you every day
For taking time to knock at my heart's door.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...