Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanksgiving Love

Precious Lord,

My ❤ heart is thankful for the simple things like the 🌅 sunrise I see each day,
The beautiful warmth of a kind jesture that gives my world such delight
Having what I need to make it through builds my strong faith in every way
Feeling your presence is always with me gives me endurance with great might.

I am grateful for all of the blessings and tools that you have given to me,
Such wonderful things to help me to grow and succeed with such happiness
I am so thankful that you want me to succeed and have victory
Thank you for all that you give from your ❤ heart which produces only the best.

I am very thankful that even though I may not truly understand,
You are always interceding and working so very hard by my side
It will all be successful as you work heartily with your mighty hands
I will always walk in the light of your love and in your will I'll abide.

Thank you precious Father.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...