Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Restoration Prayer

Precious Father

My heart yearns to be the light that you envision me to be,
A beautiful reflection of your presence, wholesome and true
Please instill the greatest parts of you so perfectly in me
I want to be your joy in which you are pleased my whole life through.

  Take every broken piece of my sincere yet imperfect heart,
  And begin the healing process, restoring by your sweet hand
  Making a truly great masterpiece with each and every part
  Planting seeds of promise and hope by your powerful command.

  Help my spirit to feel your presence moving so mightily,
  Connecting every part of who I am with your great power
  Giving me peace and assurance no matter where I may be
  Lord be my guiding force and strength for every passing hour.

  Help me to be your servant in which you take such delight,
  I want to be your instrument for the mission by your word
  Help me to always walk in your presence by your might
  Your wisdom is the greatest thing that my heart has ever heard.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...