Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Perfect Blessings

Jesus...

Blessings flow like pure raindrops from your breathtaking ❤ heart above...
They come in all possible forms and unpredictable size
Each one is uniquely created and made with perfect love
By a Saviour who knows our needs and is holy and so wise.

It may not be visible to us and our hearts right away...
The things of the world may prevent us from what we need to see
But God's mercy comes in to bring pure clarity to each day
And give us the right vision of His love for eternity.

The perfect blessings are pieces of God's sweet heart for us all..
They are seeds of enrichment that we need for every day
Beautiful symbols that show God's breathtaking grace through it all
Please continue to teach me Lord to see and hear you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...