Sunday, December 5, 2021

Just One Name

Precious Lord.....

When I start on my pathway feeling lost and alone...
Believing like I don't have direction to the day
I try on my own to find some purpose in it all
But in my humanity I cannot find the way.

Suddenly a hand of love reaches for me so true...
Letting me know I'm important and so adored
Whispering one name for all that I say and do
Jesus is my bright light and what I am living for.

I dropped to my knees and gave praise to Him in glory...
Tears slowly streamed from my eyes as my heart could now sing
My Emanuel is my breath and my life's story
He is the sum total of my world and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...