Tuesday, December 7, 2021

My Heart's Light

Sweet Jesus.....

Sometimes when I look at the world so plainly all around me...
And try to figure everything out so completely and sure
I become so distressed by all of the disarray I see
I find it hard to build strength to live happily and endure.

But then your great mercy and compassion tug at my heart's core...
Reaching out with a love and grace that can't be found anywhere
Telling me to leave all my burdens at Heavens mighty door
You'd take care of me, fill me with your peace and always be there.

Now I knew I never had to be conflicted again..
The light of my path would be bright with hope and promise so true
I knew that I have my eternal Saviour and dear best friend
He will be my foundation and anchor in all that I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...