Friday, May 27, 2022

Walking On Peaceful Waters

My Precious Jesus..

When I look all around and the waters seem to be raging strong...
There's nothing that brings me much hope as far as the eyes can see
I don't have any true direction to make sense of life's song
My heart begins to wonder what is actually wrong with me.

But you reach out with kindness and gather me close to your core...
You take my hand and ask that I always trust more in you
I watch as many blessings come on a rainbow through your door
Taking all my fear and giving faith in all that I do.

Suddenly things begin to change quickly and for the true best..
I learned to look to you for everything I need to see
For when I trust in you I'll find the greatest real happiness
Always in your eternal presence is where I long to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...