Tuesday, May 24, 2022

One 🚶 Step

My Jesus...

I begin to take one step, and suddenly I start to fall...
Trying to navigate on my own and looking around me
So overwhelmed by everything my heart begins to call
A powerful glimmer of light up ahead is all I see.

When I try to take the step, I quickly tumble to the ground..
But then a saving arm of grace reaches out and stops my pain
I am picked up and raised to my feet where inspiration abounds
I have a feeling of relief and can concentrate again.

Like a beautiful rainbow, he appeared with a big smile...
He took my hand in his and told me all is ok
Through his mercy and compassion I have hope for all while
He will walk beside me and take care of me every day.

So one step with Jesus is the best choice I'll be making..
It's a journey worth living because of him and so much more
Following his will and presence with joy throughout everything
Jesus it's exciting to see what our journey has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...