Tuesday, May 31, 2022

A Prayer Of Hope

Dear Jesus

Take this 💔 broken vessel into your Craftmans hands..
And see an extraordinary dream soon come true
Create within me a masterpiece by your plans
And let me be your instrument my whole life through.

Instill in me strength that can conquer every day..
Give me tenacity to make it till the end
Knowing that I can lean on you in every way
You are not only my Lord but my greatest friend.

We can do everything together all in all..
I pledge my ❤ heart, my love and all that I may be
I can count on you being there when I may call
I'm part of Team Jesus for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...