Wednesday, May 8, 2024

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus.....

You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land...
A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every day 
I see the 🌈 rainbow of your promise and unfolding of your hands 
And wait with yearning and eagerness for everything you will say. 

When I can't see the directness of my pathway and feel alone with great fear..
Your pure love and grace begin to surround me and work harder still 
That's when all that you are quickly begins to draw ever near
And my heart starts to see the perfect wonder of your mighty will.

For you are forever with me and want the very best at all times...
I never at any time have to wonder about it or doubt 
You are my Savior, best friend, and perfect source of all divine
Lord, I give all praise and honor to you and my heart wants to shout!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are My Comfort

My Jesus... You are my rugged comfort that fills me with perfect peace so true... The inspiration that shows me to look forward to greater d...