Thursday, May 23, 2024

Lord, I Place My Heart ♥ In Your Hands

Jesus...


The greatest thing that I must do is learn to completely trust you...
Walking each moment in the beauty of your presence above 
Knowing that you will take care of everything for you are so true 
And you make all things possible through your precious, sweet and mighty love. 

The greatest thing that I must do is place my heart into your hands...
And listen every moment so carefully for your words to me 
The mightiest things are made so by the power of your commands
Because of your anointing I'm the person you want me to be. 

So, when I place my heart into your hands there's a mighty light inside...
Many can see the breathtaking transition that is taking place 
Lord, I want you as King of my life  and in your word I'll abide
Let the transformation begin now with a warm, caring embrace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...