Saturday, May 11, 2024

My Jesus Plant The Seed

My Jesus.....

Please plant the seeds of your anointing within me every new day.. 
Let the beauty of your sweet spirit infiltrate all that I am 
I want to see the movement of your power in every new way 
Let me be an important part of every one of your dynamic plans. 

Fill me with your love and grace to overflowing and so much more...
I want to see the great part of your heart flow like a fountain true
Every part of me desires a touch from you and more in store 
Jesus let the fire of your presence come now with wonder too.

Jesus I want to see your nurturing hand reaching down now for me...
Nurturing and cultivating the seeds with tender loving care
Lord I know that such great things are being birthed now so perfectly 
My heart is excited to see success whenever you are there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...