Tuesday, March 18, 2025

Heavenly Blessings

My Jesus...

Beautiful blessings are flowing down from above...
Wonderful examples of great care from the start
It is an instant message of hope filled with love 
And other sweet things that come from the Savior's heart.

Beautiful blessings are flowing down with delight...
All that the heart can dream of and so much more too
They're given joyfully and with a wondrous might 
So that a plan can be fulfilled and made brand new.

Beautiful blessings are flowing down with power..
Due to a Savior's endless love and awesome grace 
It's a shield of His anointing every hour 
And wrapping yourself completely in His embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Whisper I Love You

Jesus  When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright  I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me  I...