Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Lord, Please Bless This New Year 🎊

Jesus...
As I embark upon this journey with happiness..
I ask You to bless every moment perfectly 
Give me strength and endurance to do my very best 
Knowing without a doubt that You will be there for me.

As I start every day I know You're in control..
And You have everything in the palm of Your great hands 
Your presence will always be with me and make me whole 
And I know that You have some very special life plans.

As I take the first steps I can see Your shadow too...
I know that I am never alone at any time 
Your mercy is there to help me make it through 
It will be a mighty journey when your love I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Song Of Life

My Jesus  You are the light of life that takes any approaching clouds away  When Your love begins to surround me and enrich everything so  T...