Friday, December 12, 2025

When It Starts To Rain ☔

My Savior...

I can feel raindrops slowly falling upon me...
They are cold and restricting to the sunshine of my day 
And when I look for bright rainbows I cannot see clearly 
My heart wants to give up not truly seeing any way.

I can feel raindrops trying to dim my true happiness...
My inspiration feels dampened to the greatest degree 
I feel burdened and stressed out not able to do my best 
I need inner healing and perfect peace so completely 

I can feel raindrops trying to define just who I am...
My Desire for success seems to be melting away 
But then Your beautiful anointing arrives with a plan 
And now I can see the dawn of a new and brighter day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Song Of Life

My Jesus  You are the light of life that takes any approaching clouds away  When Your love begins to surround me and enrich everything so  T...