Saturday, December 20, 2025

I Give You The Best Of Me

Sweet Jesus..

I give You my soul and the deepest part of who I am..
The seeds of my greatest desires just waiting to grow 
The essence of a simple person to fit in Your plan
The picture of a humble person with a sweet love to show.

I give You my heart with its depth and who I hope to be..
The abundance of motivation and yearning so true 
The many parts and pieces that are my complexity 
 My Savior I pledge the greatest points of who I am to You.

I give You my spirit with notes 🎢 that only it can hear..
And long to play Your precious music with glory and grace 
You are my greatest aspiration and all I hold dear 
My Savior, I long to see the beauty of Your sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Song Of Life

My Jesus  You are the light of life that takes any approaching clouds away  When Your love begins to surround me and enrich everything so  T...