Sunday, January 4, 2026

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

Jesus...

Everything seems so difficult and out of place..
I feel so alone and very frightened right now 
There are new and challenging things I must face
I have to make it through successfully somehow.

I know that You are with me every day it's true...
But Your great presence and love seem so far away 
Lord, I want to feel Your presence in all I do 
And know that You're my foundation for every day.

I come before You now on bended knee for care..
I need healing and restoration so complete 
The water of Your spirit flows with love so rare 
The brokenness of my spirit will soon be made sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Me Into Your Grasp

My Savior  Take all of me into Your mighty grasp and perform a precious miracle today  Touch me with Your vibrant shield that brings out the...