Thursday, April 23, 2026

Just One Touch

My Jesus...

As my spirit reaches out to touch Your garment today...
And I submit all my needs, worries and cares straight to Your heart 
Sometimes I feel so empty and alone in every way 
It doesn't seem like You're with me and Youve heard me from the start.

But right at that moment a wonderful miracle takes place...
You stop with all of Your love and grace and draw greatly near
My heart begins to see the breathtaking beauty of Your face
As I watch You embrace me and hold me so wonderfully dear.


As my heart reaches out You give so much with great joy and might..
A truly wonderful and amazing thing comes from Your hands
I am a brand new creation truly pleasing in Your sight
My Savior thank you for Your goodness and Your mighty commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When The Clouds Try To Gather

Savior  When the clouds try to gather and take all of my happiness  Making me feel stressed out and burdened down with horrible fear  My inn...