Tuesday, June 16, 2026

l Can Feel The Power

Jesus 

I can feel the power of Your mighty hands unfold as they sweetly reach out for mine 
Your anointing begins to flow mightily with care and understanding that is true 
Suddenly a work of restoration begins that is pure, Heavenly and divine 
I can feel a love and grace begin to make everything fresh, beautiful and new 

I can feel the power of Your mighty voice calling my name with such song and delight
Raising me higher with adoration and devotion than I ever hope to be 
Making my presence so breathtakingly beautiful within Your perfect sight 
Thank You Savior for Your mercy and grace and for always and forever loving me 

I can feel the power of Your mighty heart sending me Your blessings and special care 
Filling me with all of the wonderful traits and success that can only come from You 
Giving me special peace and assurance that no matter what You will always be there 
My Savior I can feel You moving brilliantly within my life in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Team

My Savior.... Please make my heart Your sanctuary to cultivate Your love with mine... Let their be a bond between the greatest part of who Y...