Sunday, June 21, 2026

When I Come Into Your Presence

Jesus 

When I come into Your presence my heart fills with such happiness 
My spirit yearns to know You in a warm and magnificent way
Every part of who You are begins to fill me with Your best
And becomes the greatest part of my movement every day 

When I come into Your presence my spirit fills with glory 
A symphony of beautiful sounds exhausting Your sweet love 
Telling of Your breathtaking anointing and Your perfect sweet story 
All the goodness and graciousness that comes with care from above 

When I come into Your presence my soul fills with wonder so true 
And all Your grandeur restored and rebuilds me so perfectly 
I get down on my knees and bring all praise and honor unto You 
Savior thank You that I can always know You will be there for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Team

My Savior.... Please make my heart Your sanctuary to cultivate Your love with mine... Let their be a bond between the greatest part of who Y...