Friday, June 26, 2026

Let Me Be Your Blessing

Jesus 

The greatest desire of my heart is to please You 
I want to say thank you for Your goodness every day 
Lord, You give so much with the greatest love coming through 
I want to honor and exhault You in my own way 

Clearly show within my heart the gifts You've given me
How I can strongly use them according to Your plan
To be Your instrument and a blessing perfectly 
Listening and focused on Your guidance and command 

Suddenly, I can see Your instrument taking shape 
I can feel You moving in me with so much to do 
I can be Your real blessing for which I cannot wait 
My sweet Jesus, I want to give so much back to You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Team

My Savior.... Please make my heart Your sanctuary to cultivate Your love with mine... Let their be a bond between the greatest part of who Y...