Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Song Of A Hero

     As we are approaching another Memorial Day, please take a brief moment to answer this important question.  What is a hero?  I am sure that we all have our own special and personal ways of defining that word.

  But, let's take a moment to provide somewhat of a brief, general meaning.  A hero can be someone who 'goes above and beyond to give of themselves and make a difference.'

  We all know of someone who can fit that brief definition.  Perhaps it was a teacher, or your Mom and Dad or a friend that brought special light to your life.  

  This weekend, we want to pay special honor to our military heroes, past and present.  They sacrificed their lives for the preservation of freedom so that we could be free.  God bless them all.

  I want to take a moment and pay special honor to my Dad, who was in the air force.  I send him all of my love.

  But, we have to consider the number one hero for everyone.  He sacrificed so much and gives so much of Himself because He loves us dearly.

  Where would we be without the gift of salvation?  Where would we be without His love, grace, and mercy?  He gave His own life so that we might be forgiven and set free.  Can you think of a better and more beautiful difference than that?

 The ultimate Hero is the Lord.  Is He the Savior of your life today?  If not, please consider taking time to open your heart to Him.  It will be the best choice you make.  Please pray this prayer:  Lord I am inviting you into my heart and life today.  Come now, and take control.  I want to live for you.  Amen.

  So, celebrate the song of the hero in your life.  Be thankful, and tell them how much they mean to you.  But, first, thank the ultimate Hero for all of His blessings and for everything.  Let the warmth of His love fill you richly.

********************************************
God bless all the heroes out there!
*******************************************
God bless you all!    

******************************************
Please feel free to comment about the special heroes in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...