Friday, June 28, 2019

Father Of My Heart
The beauty of your presence brings peace to my heart each day
The light of your love is the great source of my happiness
Your power is a bright beacon that always guides my way
Step by step I am truly grateful to be yours, and blessed.

Your sweet grace completely fills me and satisfies my soul
Your anointing refreshes me and gives me hope a new
All that comes from your mighty hands makes me complete and whole
A true best friend who is always with me my whole life through.
Your forgiveness is the foundation upon which I stand
My heart can truly dream with your my Lord always so near
I look toward your breathtaking glory and your wonderful plan
You are my Lord, my Saviour, and everything I hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...