Sunday, June 16, 2019

     Most people who are reading this have received two incredible and awesome gifts in their life time.  These gifts are an amazing Heavenly Father and earthly Father.  If we take just a moment we can remember some wonderful happiness.

  Take time to reflect on all of the love you have been given and that has surrounded you.  You have always had that support and guiding hand by your side.  Even if some of you didn't have an earthly Father that was there for you your Heavenly Father always was.

  So on this Father's day take a moment to smile and give thanks.  You are appreciated adored and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...