Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thought For The Day

Sometimes.....

one of the hardest things to do is

wait..

you don't understand

you can't comprehend

The prayer has been submitted

But, a prayer is not a thing 
to be received

it is a seed of promise.....

The answer is bestowed from God's heart and
planted

at just the right time and in

the right atmosphere

when the blossoming and

harvesting may truly begin.

The seed is cultivated

by

God's love and his perfect will

so, it may not be what human nature

would expect

but, the beautiful outcome

is beyond

what humanity can imagine

So, work on the skill of patience

and 

be ready

continue praying.....

for you never know the hour

when the harvest will be ready


if 

you truly believe!

*********************************
God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice post. I would have to say that I've gotten better with waiting, though it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...