Friday, October 6, 2017

As I gaze at the beautiful sunset of a blessing filled day
My heart reflects upon each moment of grace so carefully
My spirit is uplifted with happiness in a wholesome way
Realizing the true gifts of promise that have been given to me.

Great thankfulness and gratefulness fill my heart to overflowing
Just knowing the genuine value in all things both large and small
and the beautiful dreams that a trusting heart of pure faith will bring
When I see the true promise and the strong potential of it all.

Although I may not know anything about tomorrow's hour
There is one thing that I know deep in my heart with all certainty
It will be a true horizon of promise with a bright power
As I see the real blessing within my heart so positively.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! The link to my post for you to accept is here: http://thefittrain.com/index.php/2017/10/07/blogger-recognition-award-light-end-tunnel/

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...