Sunday, October 1, 2017

Lines Of Hope

     Have you ever had days when you felt so alone and down that you just wanted to take a moment and cry?  But, you figured what's the use, no one would even care.  It would just be a waste of tears and time.

  Probably most of us have had days similar to that.  Yes, even in the life of a believer.  Deep down in your heart you just have these feelings of giving up.  So, what do you do?  Have you ever heard someone say 'never be an impulse shopper'?

  Never let feelings, especially short term intense feelings govern the person that you are and are meant to be.  Stop, take a deep breadth, and close your eyes in quiet reflection.

  Start with one important fact.  YOU ARE UNIQUE AND VERY SPECIAL!  YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  You'll probably say then, well I have no one.  YES, YOU DO!  YOU HAVE A FATHER AND A BEST FRIEND WHO IS ALWAYS WITH YOU AND THERE FOR YOU!

  If you are a believer, simply pray the following prayer:  Lord, I know that you are my Father and my everything.  I ask you please to come in to my life in a new and refreshed way.  Heal my feelings of loneliness and inadequacy with your love.

  If you do not know the Lord and would like to, pray this prayer.  Lord, I dedicate my heart and life to you.  Please be the Savior of my world and let your presence fill every part of me.  Let your love heal the loneliness and feelings of inadequacy in my heart.  Amen

  Meditate on the Lord each day.  You'll find that the feeling of loneliness will give way to a happiness that you cannot contain!

************************************************
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...