Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Father, look into the depths of my heart so true,
Please begin a wonderful work with love and care
Create something with your hands so special and new
For your anointing to none could ever compare.

Fill me with the light of your promise and your love,
Let me see through the eyes of my heart perfectly
Surround me with your spirit from Heaven above
May the best of who you are now move within me.

Let my faith grow like a beautiful flowers bloom
Help me to have compassion and know kindness too
Give me sincerity and joy and please make room
for trust and peace in everything that I must do.

Let the beauty of your work touch others around,
As your happiness from my heart just shines so bright
May a special kind of blessing right now be found
and let it all be so pleasing in your great sight.

Father, when you look at me there is one thing I pray
that you will see gratefulness and thankfulness too
I will strive to be like you each and every day
and be your precious instrument in all I do.

*****************************************
Amen.
*************************************
God bless you all

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...