Thursday, October 12, 2017

**** The Window of My Heart *****
Please look into the window of my heart so true,
Genuinely seeking just who I really am
Prepared to see everything in a light so new
and learn bright and brilliant things as only you can.

See the purest beauty of a light that shines there
This truly perfect love that seems to glow so bright
Kindness, compassion, consideration and care
The definition of beautiful that is right.
See the happiness and smile I wear on my face
and the blessings that mean so much to me
My greatest zest for life that fills every space
of my heart and all that I'm determined to be.
So begin to look clearly and with direct sight
At all that is fine focused and comes from within
Seeing who I really am with all of your might
Through the chambers of the heart is where it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...