Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I Long To Hear Your Voice

Heavenly Father,
I long to hear the power of your voice so perfectly,
As it flows in beauty to the core of my heart so true
and speaks to who I am and truly desire to be
Revealing the greatest things that can only come from you.

I see the breathtaking wonder of your love that unfolds,
and the perfect gentleness of your grace that's always near
All of the tender care and understanding your heart holds
Lord, your presence is my greatest desire I hold dear.

I long to hear the happiness and joy in your sweet voice
Please teach me how to listen so attentively today
For at the moment I hear you speak, my heart will rejoice
Lord, teach me how to seek you in a very loving way.

When I hear your voice, show me all that you may have for me,
and what your wishes are as I step into your great light
The greatest part of you is what I desire to see
and to always be pleasing as I am in your sight.

Lord, I'm waiting to hear you speak and come to me right now,
I ask that you create me in your image like you
Open the doors of Heaven and pour out your joy overflow
Lord, I'm listening for your voice in all that I do.

Amen

*******************************************
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...