*****THE POWER OF FAITH *****
A tender gift of love bestowed from a Father to his child with care,
A seed of hope's light planted in their heart with his perfect mighty hands;
Acknowledging with such great certainty that his presence is always there
He has everything under his control and all is within his command.
It is a foundation of strength so rugged for the feet to stand upon,
A light of grace and promise in which the heart can find such perfect peace so true
A source of comfort and dependability as each day has begun
It is a gift of excitement and adventure that helps you feel renewed.
The power of Faith is a discovery that seems so hard to understand
Yet, it is so simple to accept with a pure and child-like might
Knowing you are an important part of a mighty and perfect plan
and there is nothing that is impossible in the realm of God's sight.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Wonder
Jesus My heart is truly overwhelmed by Your perfect love 💘 just for me It never has any boundaries and is there so great and true It is ...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment