Sunday, January 28, 2018

Thought For The Day

When your heart feels so broken and fractured,
the world..
so lost and empty..
seems very cold
Tears of pain want to flow from your eyes..
You don't understand
and feel like
NO ONE CARES
YOU ARE READY
TO GIVE UP

SUDDENLY AT THAT MOMENT..
A beautiful warm light surrounds you
You have never seen
anything like it before

It feels like
caring arms are embracing you
and 
a perfect peace overwhelms you

IT IS THE BREATHTAKING 
LOVE OF GOD

READY
TO HEAL YOUR BROKENNESS
TAKE AWAY YOUR HURT AND PAIN

AND
GIVE YOU A HOPE AND PROMISE
BEYOND BELIEF

IT IS A CARING ARM AROUND YOUR SHOULDER
READY TO TELL YOU
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

I AM IN CHARGE
I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT ALL AND YOU

REST IN ME MY CHILD
DO NOT WORRY
DO NOT FEAR

I LOVE YOU
I AM WITH YOU

LEAN ON HIM TODAY!
***************************************
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...