Monday, November 4, 2019

Lord Please Help Me

Father

Please help me to see that you are always there
You are smiling at me with a love so true
No matter what I'm facing you truly care
You are the shadow near me in all I do.

You reach your arms for me with a Father's love
And comfort me to know that all is in your great hands
I need to just lay it before your throne above
And trust that you have some exciting great plans.

I may not know everything or what things hold
But I know how much your heart aches for me so
You have plans for me and happiness untold
I must trust in you wherever I may go.

1 comment:

  1. I am all about inspiration and motivation. I think we should talk our God daily about how we feel, our concerns, and our needs

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...