Saturday, November 16, 2019

Prayer

Lord,

Where is the answer that I truly need right now?
I have been praying and asking you for so long.
You always come through and present success somehow
I need to hear your voice and your greatest heart's song.

I'm not questioning you in any possible way
My heart seems to be losing its great hope so true
That's why I have to draw closer to you each day
and realize that your love has always seen me through.

I don't know just when my great miracle will come
It might be at the last moment for me to see
But I'll know the true fact when it's all said and done
I should rest in my Father's promise so perfectly.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...